Friday, March 27, 2015

WrestleMania 31 Bray Wyatt versus The Undertaker


I have to admit, next to the Divas Match, this is the match I am the least looking forward to.

In the earlier years of his career, I was not an Undertaker fan. When he first showed up, to me he was still Mean Mark Callous, former member of the SkyScrapers and fresh from WCW (and losing to Sting).

However, I have down a turnaround in the last few years and become an Undertaker fan, most because how he keeps evolving.

As for Bray Wyatt . . . I know many people love this guy, but to me he doesn’t work. Nothing this guys does or says is worthwhile. He doesn’t come off and creepy or weird or scary, or someone to be afraid of. He comes off as stupid.

I have yet to see Bray step up for then two or three times. More often than not he looks scared in the ring, unsure what do to, which the commentary pass of for fearlessness.

We know what Bray is capable off, hopefully he can step it up in this match. This is the Undertaker.

We know what the Undertaker can do, but can he do it? Is he healthy and can he go? We don’t want a repeat of last year.

With no Undertaker around, just a token lightning bolt, we have been stuck with Wyatt's promo to build up the match. Horrendous, and unfair to Wyatt. Even if you are a fan of Wyatt, there is no way he, or most anyone, can build up a match like this to any good degree.

If the Undertaker is good to go, expect him to carry and save this match.

If the Undertaker isn’t good to go, don’t expect much.

I hope for the first, fear for the second.

Ace Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment