Saturday, October 25, 2014

IMPACT STRESS TEST 10/22/2014

Stress Test Result
N/A

First, I want to mention that I haven’t been feeling that good this week, mostly exhaustion, so this review will be fairly short.

I really have mixed feelings on this broadcast of Impact Wrestling. It was a bla sort of edition, not good, not bad, and not quite average. If anything this seemed like an episode made up of deleted scenes.

I like putting the emphasis on titles and earning title shots, but another tournament to crown a #1 contender, this time for the tag titles. This is worn, tired and redundant now. Make the titles mean something yes, but we also need some personal rivalries and feuds that have nothing to do with titles.

The tag title tournament seemed oddly put together. What the hell were they thinking? Most guys came out and announced who their partners would be, as if it would be a surprised. Matt Hardy announced Jeff as his partner.

This would have been good if the teams were random, but they weren’t. The tournament matches themselves were very lackluster. None of them seemed that good to me.

The highlight of the show was easily Bram versus Devon. However, I did feel as if both guys held back in this match, perhaps because of Devon’s injury. It was hard-hitting, but it didn’t get as hardcore as I would have thought.

We will get the Roode versus Lashley rematch! This I am hyped for. Kurt Angle as the special ref I am okay with, but I don’t think that will stop interference, it almost never does.

Overall a bland edition of Impact.

RATING: 5

MATCH OF THE NIGHT: Bram versus Devon
WRESTLER OF THE NIGHT: None.
IMPACT OF THE NIGHT: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment