Sunday, October 26, 2014

HELL IN A CELL PREVIEW

I didn’t do a Raw review this week. To be honest, the reason is Raw wasn’t worth reviewing or rating. It was an absolute horrendous show. As a go home show, it was a piece of S#%t. One of the worst Raw’s I have ever seen.

No, Mick Foley’s promo meant nothing. It only took away from Ambrose and Rollins. The Cena, Orton and Heyman promo? Well, Brock was mentioned. That’s about it. Unless you like baseball, they discussed that more than anything.

Smackdown wasn’t worthwhile either.

The WWE right now is on a MASSIVE skid. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a very low buy right for Hell in A Cell. Certainly, nothing they have put out lately is going to inspire anyone to pay $9.99 for the network to watch Hell in a Cell. If I didn’t already have the network, I wouldn’t even consider it after the crap they have been putting out.

Match Line Up

Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella, loser is the winner bitch for one month.
My Pick: Brie Bella
Big Show vs Rusev
My Pick: Rusev
Divas Title: AJ Lee defends against Paige
My Pick: AJ Lee
Tag Team titles: Gold/Stardust defend against the Usos
My Pick: Gold/Stardust
US Title Match: Sheamus defends against The Miz
My Pick: Mizdow
IC Title Match, 2 out of three falls: Dolph Ziggler versus Cesaro
My Pick: Cesaro
Hell in a Cell: John Cena versus Randy Orton
My Pick: Randy Orton
Hell in a Cell: Dean Ambrose versus Seth Rollins
My Pick: Dean Ambrose

This is lazy of me, but so much of this card is a rehash of the last few weeks of RAW and SMACKDOWN that I don’t see the purpose of breaking down the matches. Case in point, Dolph just defended the IC Title against Cesaro on Smackdown, and they wrestled on RAW before that. Hell in a Cell will be their third match in the span of a week.

Big show versus Rusev, and both Hell in a Cell matches are what will carry this show. Will all the buildup and gross amount of time dedicated to it, Ambrose versus Rollins needs to deliver big time. If not, then the last two months will have been wasted.

Ziggler versus Cesaro has the potential to steal the show. With the 2 out of 3 falls stipulation, we will essentially be getting at least two matches.

There is a big piece of the WWE puzzle missing though: The World Title. This is inexcusable.

All that said, I am a huge pro wrestling fan. A huge WWE fan and I will be watching Hell in a Cell today. I just don’t know if I am expecting anything worthwhile, or just a sleeping pill like last Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment