Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wrestlementary - A Blog Statement

I have recently posted the full Blog Statement on Facebook and my State of the Master Blog (Read Here: http://thestateofthemaster.blogspot.com/2018/08/state-of-master-blog-statement.html)

This is more or less a condensed version for Wrestlementary.

Wrestlementary will be going monthly for the remainder of 2018, starting September.

In December I will decide whether to keep Wrestlementary monthly, or try a different more manable schedule than before.

For the remainder of this year I will focus on the Main Roster WWE, as I am on NXT, Lucha Underground, Impact, Championship Wrestling From Arizona.

The monthly format for Wrestlementary will be this: On the Thursday before each PPV I will post a monthly RAW and Smackdown Live piece discussing the happenings of the last month leading into the PPV.

Friday I will preview the PPV with a breakdown of the Build to it, and the matches on the Card. Saturday I will post my official predictions.

The following Wednesday I will post my thoughts on the PPV and the Fallout.

I plan on being up-to-date on other wrestling shows I am behind on and discussing them again in the New Year.

Later,

Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment