Saturday, August 4, 2018

SUMMERSLAM STATEMENT


SUMMERSLAM STATEMENT

In the few years I have been doing Wrestlementary, I have posted A LOT of blogs, and gone A LONG time without doing anything.

Two years in a row I have tried to do Mania month only to have things fall apart. I have twice announced my return to posting this year, only for it to not happen.

The month of July was railroaded because I ended up dealing with someone else’s problem and having an unexpected and unwanted Terror of a house guest. (Read more at my State of the Master Blog: Insert link).

Now with it being August I am returning to writing Wrestlementary. In fact this will be SummerSlam Month – as I will focus on my thoughts on the WWE for the year-to-date and on the Road to Summerslam.

Will Summerslam be the Hottest Event of the Summer? I’ll let you know.

Over the course of August I will break down and analyze SummerSlam as we learn more about the card after each RAW and SMACKDOWN LIVE.

My first piece will go up Monday, August 6th, in time for the first RAW of August.

In between the SummerSlam pieces I will write my thoughts on RAW, SMACKDOWN LIVE and the WWE in General so far in 2018.

So, for August Wrestlementary will focus on the WWE and Summerslam.

Meanwhile I will also get caught up on other shows I am behind on, and start writing on them again in September.

Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment