Monday, August 1, 2016

State of Wrestlementary 8/1/2016

Wrestlementary is back as of this posting. I won’t recap here why the blog was quiet, you can read the good reasons (for me) on my July State of the Master Blog (http://thestateofthemaster.blogspot.com/2016/07/state-of-master-732016.html).

While I still have a lot of other things to do, I can now dive into Wrestlementary again.

Wrestlementary will be undergoing some changes as it pertains to my (Ace Masters) writing schedule. This is a schedule that should allow me to write on a regular basis. This schedule is different than the one mentioned in my linked State of the Master.


Weekly:

Tuesday: The RAW 300 – where I will give my thoughts on RAW in 300 words

Wednesday: The Smackdown 200 – Smackdown thoughts in 200 words.

Thursday: The NXT Brief and CWC Flash

Friday: The TNA 200 – TNA Impact thoughts in 200 words.


Monthly:

Even though I plan the above weekly schedule, my main focus will be on monthly pieces. The weekly pieces will be shorter and more concise where the monthly pieces will be more comprehensive, as follows.

WWE: As it stand now, I will post my monthly WWE piece on the Friday after each monthly PPV. That way I can cover the PPV and the fall out. If the rumor is true and the WWE goes to bi-weekly events, I may change this accordingly. But for now, once a month on the Friday after each PPV.

NXT: I will post my monthly NXT piece on the last Saturday of each month.

TNA: I will post my TNA commentary on the last Sunday of each month.


I plan on keeping to this schedule as much as I can, if need be, I may switch to the monthly only schedule.

Lucha Underground is not on this schedule because the season is over. Once season three begins, it will be added. ROH is not here because I do not get it in my area, but I may – when I can – join ROH’s website. If I do, it will be added.

This Schedule begins next Tuesday, August 9th.

For this week expect a State of the WWE (Friday), State of NXT (Saturday) and State of TNA (Sunday), plus my thoughts on this past weekend’s Arizona Wrestling Federation’s epic Summer Explosion event.

Also, be prepared for the return of the Diva Dish! And hopeful for the return of Dave’s Battle Axe!

One last thing, a quick word on what Wrestlementary is.

This is not a review blog. You will not see a blow-by-blow 3000-words recap of RAW, Smackdown or any event. There are plenty of those out there. This is also not a news only blog, there are plenty of those that present the same news over and over. Although there will be reviews and news posts

This is a site were we focus on presenting commentary, opinions, thoughts and editorials.

And if you don’t like that . . . well . . . I have one word for you:
SO?

Ace Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment