Saturday, December 23, 2017

Guess What! Wrestlementary is back a week early!

Welcome All!

Guess What! Wrestlementary is back a week early!

Yep. I, Ace Masters, didn’t write consistently enough in 2017, but that will change coming up in 2018.

I wrote about a suspension of Wrestlementary, and I am lifting that suspension this week. For this final week of 2017 I will be posting a few brief pieces leading into the New Year.

I will post my thoughts on the local AWF and CWA promotions, and TNA. Some comments on the shocking rise and near arrival of Jinder Mahal.

I will end the year with a look back on the WWE, and begin 2018 with a look forward for Wrestlementary with a State of on January 1st.

That’s it for now.

My plan for this week is as follows:

  • Sunday, December 24th – Arizona (aka Awesome) Wrestling Federation (AWF)
  • Tuesday, December 26th – Thoughts on Jinder Mahal
  • Thursday December 28th – Thoughts of IMPACT WRESTLING
  • Saturday December 30th – Thoughts on Championship Wrestling from Arizona
  • Sunday December 31st – WWE Year in Review

Then, for the New Year on Monday, January 1st expect a State of Wrestlementary, discussing Wrestlementary going forward.

Later.

Ace Masters


No comments:

Post a Comment