Friday, August 4, 2017

WrestleMentary is ACE

Wrestling Universe! This is Ace, I am back in the ring and hitting the mat!

It’s been a little while since I’ve stepped into the WrestleMentary Ring and posted, but here I am. I am current on RAW and SD Live, but behind on NXT, TNA/GWF and Lucha Underground. For now my commentary will be on WWE (Main Roster), once caught up on the others, those commentaries will begin again.

I will also be covering what Indie Wrestling I can. Most of the local stuff, Fite TV app and what I can online, as time allows.

For now I will probably post on a Weekly basis, covering that week’s shows. I will do this as I work on a schedule that best fits my life (and other projects).

My first piece back will be this Sunday, on the Future of Professional Wrestling.

I hope to be rejoined by Dave Parrish and Chris Rose soon as well.

And as always, keep an eye out for Wes’ GLITTER & SLAM!

Ace Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment