Wednesday, September 7, 2016

SD LIVE 200 - September 6, 2016


I had to take a step back and really look at SD LIVE this week. I tape the show even when I watch it live, just in case I miss anything. I gave it a second glance before writing this piece.

At first viewing, I wasn’t sure that SD LIVE kept the trend of good shows going. Then I realized just how good of a show we had.

It did an excellent job of setting up this Sunday’s PPV. The focus for most of the show was on the women (who I think show close out the PPV), with an opening segment
‘forum’ hosted by Daniel Bryan and a six-woman tag match later in the show.

The IC Title match was built up using a Miz/Crews Summerslam rematch, with Ziggler on commentary.







Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles closed the show with AJ giving Dean a receipt for last week.

The finals for the Tag Titles are set: American Alpha versus Rhyno and Heath Slater.
But all the build up to the PPV is secondary to the big story of the night.

American Alpha beat the Usos in less than a minute . . .
Then the Usos when Uso Heel on American Alpha and left them laid out after trying to break Gable’s leg. We ended the show with American Alpha questionable for BackLash.


FINAL THOUGHTS:
Excellent GO HOME Show. The turn by the Usos was unexpected, but a needed move. Awesome.

RATING: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment