Sunday, February 21, 2016

WWE FASTLANE PREDICTIONS

It is February 21, 2016 and we out on the Road to WRESTLEMANIA and tonight we jump onto the FASTLANE.

I thought I would have more time to write more detail this on tonight’s upcoming show, but that didn’t happen. So, I decided to go the fast route and just throw up my predictions for the night. Hopefully I will be more accurate then the Rumble, where I had only two matches right.

FASTLANE

KICK OFF SHOW

US Title Match, 2 out of 3 falls: Kalisto defends against ADR.

My Pick: The 2 out of 3 falls stipulation favors Kalisto, he can get pinned and not lose the title. However, it could lead to him truly destroyed for two straight falls.
I call ADR, 2 falls to 1 for the win.

The League of Nations has slowly started to gain momentum and mean something in the last few weeks. They badly need a title if we are to take them serious as being a dominate force. ADR is simply too good not to have a title.

MAIN CARD

THE CUTTING EDGE PEEP SHOW

Edge and Christian host their combined show with guests The New Day, and possible musical instruments. This should be awesome and is the part I am most looking forward to.

I have a thought though, The New Day is not scheduled for a Match, but I see Highway Robbery happening. Somehow I think the New Day is going to be coerced into defending and losing their titles by Edge and Christian. Maybe against a debuting Tag Team (Hype Bros? Ryder was an Edge Head and was on RAW this week for the first time in months), or BC?

Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch versus Tamina and Naomi (Team B.A.D.)

My Pick: No Contest or Team B.A.D. win.

Sasha Banks will turn on Becky tonight and go full Heel (but probably still be cheered) She will either rejoin Team B.A.D. or leaving Becky to the Wolves.

Big Show, Ryback and Kane versus Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper with Bray Wyatt.

My Pick: I hate to say this, but the Wyatts. The Wyatts need the victory badly. Yes, they came out of their feud with Dudleys looking dominate, but Kane and Undertaker destroyed them at Survivor Series. The Wyatts need a victory to start being ther force they are supposed to be.

Remember, this is the Titans (Old Guard) versus The New Gods (Bray is Zeus). In the Greek Mythology that has been referenced during this build up, the Titans lost and were banished and Zeus and family become the Olympians.

Wyatts have to win, otherwise they’re meaningless.

Ryback? Why is he part of the Old Guard team?

Divas Title Match: Charlotte defends against Brie Bella

My Pick: I’m mixed on this match, and I think Charlotte will continue to have a Flair with the Gold.

However I could see WWE do a feel good thing here, possible have Daniel Bryan and Nikki make appearances during the match, with a distraction leading to a Brie win, with a WrestleMania rematch. It would make sense and give the fans a great moment.

AJ STYLES VERSUS CHRIS JERICHO III

My Pick: We are the winners getting to see this match a third time. 53 days ago this was a dream match regulated to fan fiction.

I’m calling AJ with the win.

Intercontinental Title Match: KO defends against Dolph Zigger

My Pick: KO retains.

Dolph Ziggler has been on fire lately, defeating KO in their last two televised matches. It makes sense he get this shot here tonight. But I think we will get another match and WrestleMania. As I wrote once before, this feud is going to pop big. I think tonight takes this to another level, then do the blow off at WrestleMania.

Triple Threat Match for WrestleMania World Title Match: Brock Lesnar versus Roman Reigns versus Dean Ambrose

My pick: Roman Reigns is going to WrestleMania again. Where we will find out again that he isn’t over with the fans to that level. Hell, this past RAW they were confiscating anti-Reigns signs.

I think the Wyatt family will interfere, causing Brock the match, leading to the much rumored Brock versus Bray WrestleMania match.

Will, those are my thoughts, up just in time.

Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment