Tuesday, April 4, 2017

BRIEF WRESTLEMANIA 33 THOUGHTS AND A STATEMENT ON THE STATE OF’S

First I want to make my Statement on my State Of pieces. Originally I had planned on putting my third and Final State of RAW out tomorrow, and the second and final State of SD LIVE out on Friday, with part four of the State of WrestleMania on Saturday.

I realized last night how backwards and stupid it would be to put out the RAW and SD LIVE pieces dealing with the fall out of Mania, before putting out the Mania piece. Because that would be pretty stupid, I am going to do this differently.

I am pushing the RAW and SD LIVE pieces back to next week, and will have the Mania piece up this Saturday as planned.

Now my BRIEF THOUGHTS ON MANIA

Personal I think 33 was the best WrestleMania in a long time. There was only one run in (Gronkowski) and the only Celeb appearances were the musical acts. There were no in-ring or backstage promos, and no ROCK (YEAH!!).

The focus at WrestleMania was on wrestling. Almost every match delivered in some way and what shocks and surprises there were, were in the matches themselves. This is how a Mania should be done.

I will have a more detailed Breakdown this coming Saturday in The State of WrestleMania Part IV piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment